PLASTIC EFFLUENT TANK (Large 2300 ltr capacity)
Price shown includes delivery (UK mainland, nationwide).
This high capacity 2,300 litre effluent storage tank is easy to maintain and transport.
It is a septic unit designed to fit under Portable Cabins or Modular Buildings where mains effluent/drainage on site is not available. This tank fits perfectly underneath Cabins of all descriptions.
They are an excellent waste storage tank which can be sited underneath toilet blocks, kitchens, canteens and welfare units.
Tanks are space-saving and can ideally be stored on end.
- 2x 12″ Inspection Lids (waste removal point)
- 5″ Inspection Lid (waste entry point) – max. 2
- Convenient lifting eyes
- Easily linkable to allow creation of larger capacity tanks
- Internal bracing
Optional Extras below:
- 2x Rubber grommet inserts (for connection/interlinking multiple tanks). Interlink points – these are not drilled at the time of manufacture. A 138mm hole saw is required.
- Lifting Handles – max. 4
- Watchman Sonic – remote contents readings gauge (supply only). Note: a 33mm hole saw is required.
- Battery high level alarm
These are a very good quality Plastic Effluent tank, used by many in the industry!
Normally available in stock ready for immediate delivery. Please just ask about the actual delivery date before placing order to avoid any mishaps etc with dates.
As stated above the purchase price includes delivery Nationwide, UK Mainland. Price is Each + VAT.
Any queries please call or email on 01452 762830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.